Sunday, December 23, 2012

Cheep Cigarettes


What is the most affective nicotine patch?
I really need to kick this habit. i have tried cold turkey to many times and tried patches once but my parents went cheep on me and got the walgreen's brand (shows how much they care) but now i have a good paying job and want to buy my own and done spending most my check on cigarettes.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
I quit on Chantix. It was a breeze! The side effects can be killer but I only needed to take it for 1 1/2 months and as long as you take it on a full stomach with a full glass of water (no joke, a FULL glass) you won't get ill. It is so easy and you dont' have cravings like being on teh patch. Loved it!



Darkbuster plays "Cheap Wine & Cigarettes" in Boston at Harpers Ferry on 02/17/08, the first night of their "3rd Annual ...


CHEEP CIGARETTES