Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Native Cigarettes


Why have nonsmokers in the 21st century made it their business that I smoke cigarettes?
Something that is a private decision and has been a part of this country since the Christopher Columbus stepped on this soil and was introduced to tobacco by the native inhabitants; is now being used to invade my own rights to privacy.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Well, the real reason that people have banned smoking in bars etc. is because, to be blunt, it smells HORRIBLE and we hate having to come home and throw away our clothes and fumigate our cars.



Secondly, Tobacco meets the criteria for a Scheduled Drug FAR more than Marijuana, yet you can go to prison for smoking marijuana...



Tobacco is an addictive substance with no medical value.



Tobacco SHOULD be as illegal as Heroin because it is a pointless, cancer causing, heart disease causing DRUG that costs the medical system billions of dollars in treating the diseases which are the direct result of Tobacco use.



Unfortunately, Tobacco makes the state and fed too much money to actually make it a scheduled substance on par with Marijuana and Cocaine.



Which is the same reason that Marijuana remains illegal... The $30 billion dollar a year "War on Drugs" has become its own industry so it remains illegal.



If you were smoking crack on your breaks, people would be as interested with stopping you as they are with tobacco... At least coke gives you a mood boost and energy along with the addiction, brain damage, and cardiovascular damage... Tobacco can't say the same.



It is an addictive, retarded habit that destroys lives and results in horrible diseases for no reason other than it makes people think they look 'cool'.



I used to smoke... I'm lucky and my propensity for true addiction is very very low so when I decided to stop, I just stopped. I still have a smoke if I'm drinking, so I smoke a cig about two or three times a year...



My knowledge of what tobacco does to people convinced me that those with the predisposition for addiction should be kept away from tobacco because they are too stupid to seek real addiction treatment for their deadly habit.






NATIVE CIGARETTES